Sunday 20 December 2009

Not Christmas! Wey Hey!!


Sorry! What a bad blogger I've been but I have a great excuse. lol. Was soooooo behind with my Christmas cards just had to get on with them. {*rolls eyes to ceiling*}

Have popped in to visit you all when have been logged on but that hasn't been that often.





Hooray! Have finished my Christmas cards and now doing my birthday cards to keep me up to date through to January cos I really need to pack up all my stash and clear my dining room table for Christmas dinner! Ha ha. Although my 79 year old Mum thinks if I run out of time she could eat her dinner from a lap tray! As if!!




I made 2 of the easel cards for my nieces' birthdays. Forgot was going to use Promarkers & stamped them on wrong card. Doh! My how they bleed. Used Martha Stewart edge punch and my new Nellie Snellen dies for the raised sentiment as well as the image. Miss Anya stamp is from the 'Rain Snow Shine' set from The Greeting Farm. Sentiment was printed direct to card. Flat backed gems from stash.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: