Saturday 6 February 2010

Clip Art for a change ......

 


Apologies again! I've been a bit remiss with my blogging although I've still been looking at all your blogs, admiring your cards and your antics! 

I've been busy tidying & clearing OLD paperwork & shredding & making sure spare room was ready for visitors arriving this week. Nearly there. Have also booked our annual outing to South of France but this year with a difference...... we're staying in Monte Carlo this time in David Coulthard's hotel no less, and we're being transferred from Nice airport in a helicopter! So excited about this extravagant trip. Normally we hire a car & stay in a wee village on the coast between Nice and Monaco but decided to just go for it! So not like me. Am so predictable in choosing what am used to & sure of normally. lol Can't wait. So looking forward to it.

 Have managed to make a couple of cards even though me mojo had gone astray for a while. It's so hard to get back into routine after Christmas, don't you think.




This image is a clip art. Cut out with Nestabilities Labels. Flowers are punched with Kuretake 'Heart Petal Flower', small flower in centre is from 'Prima Petites Heather' I got from the SECC a few years ago with Papermania 'Green Pearl Brads' in centre, paper is from Dovecraft 'Wild Blossom'. The butterfly was a gift but think it's Martha Stewart and the paper edging is definitely Martha Stewart. Pearls are from Joanna Sheen. Ribbon is from stash & lordy knows where I got that!




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

this is so pretty like the papers and of cause the MS punch must treat myself to one soon.Bet mum loved it
Myrax