Tuesday 2 March 2010

Blue Butterfly

 

 I usually make Mother's Day cards to sell in the office and all proceeds go to Breast Cancer Care. Normally I have one 'good idea' (i.e. quick & easy to make and easily repeated several times!) and make several in different sizes/colours depending on my stash. This year I've had several 'ideas' ... none of which am too sure of so there are several really different cards being taken in to the office. Hope they can all find one they like. It's the only time of year I make cards to sell because of the charity but sometimes my mind is just a blank! Anyway ... this is one of them....
 
 
Freebie vase print from Pink Petticoat, coloured with Promarkers. Martha Stewart edge punch, butterfly (had them so long can't remember where from, sorry) and ribbon from stash. Will try to load the others later and let you know which, if any, is the one I've chosen for my Mum & Mum-in-law.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: