Sunday 21 November 2010

At last ....... new post .....

Have almost forgotten how to do this! Sorry have been such a bad blogger of late but things just happened & uploading pics went to the bottom of the looooong list of 'to do'. Hope you like what have chosen to post & apologies if some are familiar but lacking mojo so have been resurrecting some previous styles used.


This is a different one for me though. A decoupage I think came from Marj on the old Imag-e-nation site. Apologies if should have given the credit to someone else but have had it for a long time. This is one of many I made for the same baby. His Great Nana asked me to make some for the baby, parents, Grandparents. His Nana is a good friend so I had to make some to give from myself for the parents  etc. So it was a busy time. And he arrived the day before I went on holiday on the 10.10.10 so was extremely busy when I got back!


Thanks for looking.

No comments: