Monday 7 March 2011

Wedding Invitations & No I'm not MIA ......

but my mojo was!! I'm trying hard to be inspired. So much so HAD to go to SECC at the weekend & buy some inspirational stash! Needs must. Have 4 birthdays & an anniversary card this month. Then there's the 20+ Mother's Day cards I make & sell for charity. Oh no! The panic'll set in in a minute so best move on.



Anyway .... some of the cards I've made recently & just not got round to posting. And watch this space cos now am here might be a while.

The Bride had an idea for her invites, (all 150 of them!) I just advised where to get the supplies & embellished it a little.



We had some fun making them. Yes, the Bride did help cutting the Nestabilities (all 300 - just as well considering my tennis elbow) & placing the ribbons. I love how they turned out. Simple but elegant. Inserts were printed on vellum.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: